Monday, July 7, 2008

Had CT Scan today - no results yet.

I am meeting with my GP on Wednesday so I hope the Radiologists report will be ready by then. And then I can find out what the real results of all the chemo and radiation were. On Friday I see the surgeon so we will discuss the details then.

Some news from day to day hassle front: It is no longer painful for me to swallow, but my digestive system still seems to be very slow, so that over the course of the day I fill up until I am bloated by the time dinner rolls around. I am doing my best to eat and eat and gain weight, but it isn't having much result.

On Saturday night, I somehow managed to damage myself under my left ribs. Maybe it was from the vomiting, or maybe I just slept on my left side funny. In any case, on Sunday I could barely move without severe pain there, and if I breathe in deeply or yawn then I get a shock of pain too. Today it seems a bit better, so I hope it will recover quickly if it is just some bruising or some torn muscle or something. I have no idea.