Tuesday, June 17, 2008

CT Scan, good news.

We haven't heard the radiologists report yet, but the initial look at the CT scan (done this morning) seems to suggest that the tumour has shrunk. I don't know by how much really, nor do I know if it shrunk along the hepatic artery or elsewhere at the edges.

The next step after getting the radiologist's report, is to shop that out to surgeons to see if there is a competent one willing to go for it, and remove the tumour in this new state.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much. But either way, it is nice that some good came out of my 13 week descent into hell. I know this is good news, but is hard to get too excited frankly, as all I want to do is sleep. All the time.

I have one more radiation to go. I didn't throw up today from the radiation, but I did from trying to drink all the CT scan fluid. The acid reflux is getting worse unfortunately. But I am coping. Right now I need to take my evening pills, inject fragmin into my stomach, and flush my bile drain, and then I can go to bed again.